Reinversescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slayer glitches.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GameD

Slayer glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Slayer glitches.   Slayer glitches. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 am

Okay, doing Slayer, I've discovered a few glitches.

1. The Slayer task change glitch.
Well, if you turn on Turmoil and it says "You need a Prayer level of 95 to use Turmoil." Click continue and the chat will open up click on "Yes, I would like a Slayer task." and you have a new task. *Not sure if this works if you have up to 95 Prayer, also if you already had a task and asked for an easier task, the glitch will not work.*

2. Lame Slayer tasks?
Okay, many people know I have 95 Slayer, but myself, Taker, Horse keep getting easy tasks, we just want a new task and it gives you something like Rock Crabs. If you try to ask for an easier task it already says "You already have a easy Slayer task.......To kill 20-30 Rock crabs." The best monster I got was Blood velds, that's going to be a long way to 99 Slayer, eh?

I'm just asking the coding team to fix these, if you can of course.
Back to top Go down
Horse

Slayer glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer glitches.   Slayer glitches. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:07 am

The second one is really annoying. I got Moss and Hill Giants 7 times in a row, even if I used the prayer glitch, I got bad tasks what are not even appropriate to my lvl. I should of gotten like lvl 100+ monsters, but no.
Back to top Go down
GameD

Slayer glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer glitches.   Slayer glitches. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 am

Thanks for posting, this just tells that both glitches are real, thanks Horse.
Back to top Go down
range taker

Slayer glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer glitches.   Slayer glitches. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 am

The thing what horse and gamed are telling is truth. Slayer 85-90 took me 2-3 hours like wtf? and killing moss,hill giants and rock crabs. Really annoying please fix it

Thanks,
Taker affraid
Back to top Go down
Dizze

Slayer glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer glitches.   Slayer glitches. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 am

range taker wrote:
The thing what horse and gamed are telling is truth. Slayer 85-90 took me 2-3 hours like wtf? and killing moss,hill giants and rock crabs. Really annoying please fix it

Thanks,
Taker affraid

This happens on most servers, it's not a bug.

85-90 Slayer? We'll be fixing the EXP rates very shortly.

Reinverse Staff Team.
Mike
Back to top Go down
GameD

Slayer glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer glitches.   Slayer glitches. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 pm

There is nothing wrong whit the Exp rates, they are fine as they are. The problem is the tasks, it took him 2-3 hours because of tasks like Hill Giants, Moss giants, Rock crabs etc. I've also never seen a server that 85-99 Slayer gives you bad tasks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slayer glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer glitches.   Slayer glitches. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer glitches.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reinversescape :: Your first category :: Bug's and Glitches-
Jump to: