Reinversescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
range taker

Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! Empty
PostSubject: Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!   Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 am

Since i found a problem today that admin mike . Wanted to mess up all server. Im really pissed off. He got admin in here. Told to people that this server is going down. And sayd all come to my server.
The thing is i would like to be admininstor . I would be really good admin. I help people . I call people to this server. I will protect this server from any haters. Please give me these rights and you dont need to be disapointed on me.
Albaghdadi and Mr green. Decide and think much time of it.

Thanks,
Taker drunken
Back to top Go down
joshlol

PostSubject: Re: Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!   Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Wait wait wait, we need more details we cant just give you admins because of those abilities and we got a huge problem on the server i need albaghdadi to banned some dupers/glitchers i swear to god i had enough. I see everyone with rares! i see everyone like halloween mask's on everyone like every rare i cant stand it gunnin is acting all cocky and so...
Back to top Go down
Horse

PostSubject: Re: Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!   Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm

joshlol wrote:
Wait wait wait, we need more details we cant just give you admins because of those abilities and we got a huge problem on the server i need albaghdadi to banned some dupers/glitchers i swear to god i had enough. I see everyone with rares! i see everyone like halloween mask's on everyone like every rare i cant stand it gunnin is acting all cocky and so...

All these problems were caused by this admin Mike.
Back to top Go down
range taker

PostSubject: Re: Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!   Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 am

Yea josh ur right gunnin is just an asshole
Back to top Go down
Horse

PostSubject: Re: Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!   Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 am

I dropped every rare I got from Gunnin.
Back to top Go down
millions

PostSubject: criticism and gunnin   Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

range taker wrote:
gunnin is just an asshole
joshlol wrote:
gunnin is acting all cocky and so...

Off Topic-
Don't be a dick to someone just because he made a couple mistakes. We ALL make mistakes, even you! Thank you!

On Topic-
range taker wrote:
Since i found a problem today that admin mike . Wanted to mess up all server. Im really pissed off. He got admin in here. Told to people that this server is going down. And sayd all come to my server.
The thing is i would like to be admininstor . I would be really good admin. I help people . I call people to this server. I will protect this server from any haters. Please give me these rights and you dont need to be disapointed on me.
Albaghdadi and Mr green. Decide and think much time of it.

Not enough information to decide whether or not you would make a good admin. Please use a format such as this;

In Game Name:
Previous Bans/Mutes on this server:
Why you feel you should get the staff position:
How you can help the community:
Position applying for:
Additional information you would like to include:
Back to top Go down
http://reinverse.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!   Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying to administrator! Getting players into game and protecting it!
Page 1 of 1