Reinversescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

starting your adventure..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

starting your adventure.. Empty
PostSubject: starting your adventure..   starting your adventure.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:28 pm

hello fellow adventures Very Happy

this is my first guide on how to start your adventure :

first of all,when you start your account you will have this items:

1.500k cash
2.some runes
3.ranged/melee/magic gears.

first of all bank the items ,keep the iron scimi buy a dragon one too get sharks then tele to -- rock crabs --
and train your levels after you get bored of that you will need some money do this:

do thieving and sell items to __sigmund the merchant__ and you will get about 12m Very Happy

then after that get good armour and wepon and go to do slayer or go pest control Smile

happy adventuree..

~Ace
[/u]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: starting your adventure..   starting your adventure.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Ace wrote:
hello fellow adventures Very Happy

this is my first guide on how to start your adventure :

first of all,when you start your account you will have this items:

1.500k cash
2.some runes
3.ranged/melee/magic gears.

first of all bank the items ,keep the iron scimi buy a dragon one too get sharks then tele to -- rock crabs --
and train your levels after you get bored of that you will need some money do this:

do thieving and sell items to __sigmund the merchant__ and you will get about 12m Very Happy

then after that get good armour and wepon and go to do slayer or go pest control Smile

happy adventuree..

~Ace
[/u]

Acually u get around 15M, and the thieving takes around 1 hour and 40 minutes.

I can also give you a little help out about mining and smithing. For the first, DO NOT sell your ores. U will need all the ores you have mined, also some more in the lower levels of smithing. To do 99 mining, u should do addy ores from level 70. It is not worth go in wildy long away from banks to get rune ores, this is waste of time. To achiev 99 smithing u will need around 1,6k addy bars:) Hope this could help you out guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: starting your adventure..   starting your adventure.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:47 pm

[b][i] thanks for the nice add ,1337 Smile

and more info:coming soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting your adventure..   starting your adventure.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting your adventure..
Page 1 of 1