Reinversescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
albaghdadi
Owner
Owner
albaghdadi

Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin Empty
PostSubject: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 am

well the server is pretty new so guys work hard for mod (:
Back to top Go down
Horse

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:11 pm

As you can see my name in game is Horse. I would like to apply for mod. (:
I got nerves of steel, I don't rage or get pissed off by annoying people. I like to help and be useful. My english may not be perfect, but I hope you understand what I want to say. All questions are welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GameD

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 pm

I won't bother applying, to much staff as it is.
Back to top Go down
albaghdadi
Owner
Owner
albaghdadi

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Guys me and mr green will be looking over these for now we can't pick any becuase we dont got enough players.
Back to top Go down
Gunnin

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey guys, Gunnin here. I would like to apply for moderator, or admin. Whichever is in more of a demand when we get more members. I have been with the server for a few days. I have much experience with Runescape Servers, and staff positions. I have had many staff positions before and I have also played many servers. I have been the following;

Head admin, 3rd ranked Admin, In game Mod, and Donator ( not staff Wink ). <-- Those are ALL for runescape servers, but I have had the following on sites;

Head Admin, Forum Moderator, Super Moderator, Junior Moderator, Senior Moderator, GFX Moderator, and lastly Staff Leader. (Staff Leader is similar to an admin, however not all of the permissions as an Admin.

I am a good coder for java, and I could help in that region as well.

Thank you so much for reading! - Gunnin / Collin J.
Back to top Go down
albaghdadi
Owner
Owner
albaghdadi

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

gunnin and mr green will look over this
Back to top Go down
lolowned

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:36 pm

i want to apply for Admin/mod witch ever is open i worked hard on many other servers and know how to deal with almost every situation. i wont get angry and randomly ban people as that is an abuse of power

in kind regards: dragonrules.
Back to top Go down
albaghdadi
Owner
Owner
albaghdadi

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm

u must show me that u deserve it go advertise be active and e.t.c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin   Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here if you would love to apply for mod or admin
Page 1 of 1