Reinversescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Millions For Moderator :))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
millions

Millions For Moderator :)) Empty
PostSubject: Millions For Moderator :))   Millions For Moderator :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:31 pm

In Game Name: Don't have one yet but it will be millions

Previous Bans/Mutes on this server: none Smile

Why you feel you should get the staff position: I feel i should get the staff position because i have helped 5 other servers get on rune locus. Also i have kept healthy economies on all of the servers i have played. I will not abuse my powers or treat my friends with a difference. If my friends break the rules i feel they should get the same punishment.

How you can help the community: I can help the community by helping the server keep a healthy economy. Also i will reset the banks of dupers, mute advertisers, and ban people cussing at staff (and other reasons)

Position applying for: in-game moderator

Additional information you would like to include: I have been co-owner before, also i have been administrator 5 times, also forum administrator once. Also i am a chatbox moderator.
Back to top Go down
http://reinverse.tk
albaghdadi
Owner
Owner
albaghdadi

PostSubject: Re: Millions For Moderator :))   Millions For Moderator :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

me and mr green will review this.
Back to top Go down
Gunnin

PostSubject: Hmm, im not sure about this. Good app nonetheless   Millions For Moderator :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:11 pm

1 thing I do not like about it however. I wish to help you, via my wisdom.

Advice:

You say, " and ban anyone cussing at staff " this is some what foolish. Do not get me wrong, using profanity at staff, ANYONE, for that mater, is not good. Staff work very hard as staff, and they are busy. You can't go around banning people for saying, "ugh F this." If they were addressing a staff member, who's afk, for example, they would get banned? Not ok.

What you should have said, or what you should do:

I will give warnings for the following ; Profanity, Abusive Vocabulary, Advertising anything NOT related to the server, and lastly, I will ban anyone breaking the rules. I will ONLY ban them AFTER I give them a warning.

That is a very good way to put it. It shows a few things, some of them being the following.

1. It shows you know what your talking about, and your responsible.
2. It shows you are somewhat intelligent. Notice I worded it grammatically correct, and I used capital letters, showing emphasis. Emphasizing words show a stronger opinion, and shows your serious.

Just some constructive criticism. Wink
Back to top Go down
millions

PostSubject: Re: Millions For Moderator :))   Millions For Moderator :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Ok thanks I really did use that as helpful. I appreciate your criticism because it helps me learn more about how I can sound more... qualified.
Back to top Go down
http://reinverse.tk
Gunnin

PostSubject: No problem   Millions For Moderator :)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm glad to help ya out. I am pretty smart for my age, and mature, at that. If you ever need anything message me Wink
Back to top Go down
albaghdadi
Owner
Owner
albaghdadi

PostSubject: Re: Millions For Moderator :))   Millions For Moderator :)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 am

lol.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millions For Moderator :))   Millions For Moderator :)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millions For Moderator :))
Page 1 of 1