Reinversescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CJ's Moderator Staff Position Application *with format*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunnin

CJ's Moderator Staff Position Application *with format* Empty
PostSubject: CJ's Moderator Staff Position Application *with format*   CJ's Moderator Staff Position Application *with format* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 pm

In-Game name; Gunnin

How old are you; 13

Are you dedicated to this server, if so name a couple things YOU have done; Yes. I contribute highly. I do thing such as; Greet new members, give them a "guide" of the server, give them tips, etc... I also - hold contests. I am holding one right now to win 5-10m in game for our current members. I will be holding this same contest weekly. I will also hold a two week long, referral contest. The contest will be based on points, and members.

How long have you been playing; I think like 4-5 days?

Why should we accept you into our Staff Team; I am a loyal member, and I have had many staff positions before. I am a wise kid, and I can contribute highly. I code java as well. I can help code with the server. As I said I have had many staff spots before, some of them including the following; Head admin, 3rd ranked Admin, Super Moderator, Junior Moderator, Forum Moderator, Staff Moderator, and Branch Manager. Branch manager is an Admin of a forum. The forum is a branch off of the original. Hence, Branch Manager.

Anything else you'd like to add; Not sure. I think I am a good pick. I will be recruiting members soon, as well. If you ask around, I have probably helped the majority of our members. Thanks for reading guys!!

- Collin
Back to top Go down

CJ's Moderator Staff Position Application *with format*
Page 1 of 1